Valium is a class of drugs called Benzodiazepines that works in the Central Nervous system and brain by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters and slowing down activity in your brain i.e. called Gamma-aminobutyric acid. When you want to relax in mind, GABA is responsible for regulating your mood. Inform your doctor if you feel an allergy to the drug then change it by taking advice from the doctor. You should not take Klonopin with other anti-anxiety drugs like Ativan, Xanax, Lexapro, and Celexa.
Showing all 2 results
Valium is the brand name of Diazepam. This medication belongs to the drug class of benzodiazepine, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, and Flurazepam. Normally, this medication is used to treat anxiety disorders, seizures, and alcohol withdrawal symptoms of the patient.
Most people buy Valium online to reduce symptoms of severe anxiety and seizures with living a better life.
Valium Work In Our Body System:
Valium is a class of drugs called Benzodiazepines that works in the Central Nervous system and brain by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters and slowing down activity in your brain i.e. called Gamma-aminobutyric acid. When you want to relax in mind, GABA is responsible for regulating your mood.
How To Use This Medication?
Read the leaflet of the medication carefully provided by your doctor before you start taking medicine. If you have any questions about medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take it orally with a glass of water with or without food just before sleeping as directed by your doctor. The medicine is available in liquid form and tablet form.
There are two doses of Valium available. Those are Valium 5 mg and Valium 10 mg. You should care about the dose and measuring container of the medication. Avoid an overdose of liquid medicine the doctor has prescribed the dropper. If you are taking an oral pill, your doctor advises on the exact doses. You should take and fix the timing schedule.
Who Should Not Take This Medicine?
Valium has rapid absorption in your system and increases efficient relief of anxiety symptoms, sleeplessness, or muscle spasms. Some certain conditions should not take this medication. Such as hypersensitivity to Valium, severe respiratory problems, sleep apnea syndrome, acute narrow-angle glaucoma, etc. Pregnant or breastfeeding women are not advised to take this medicine.
Possible Side Effects:
The most common side effects of Valium include Tiredness, Drowsiness, Loss of Coordination, Muscle weakness, etc. Ask your doctor if you feel any side effects.
The medication may cause serious side effects such as
- Allergic reaction
- Yellowish eyes
- Depressed mood
- Thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself
- Trouble walking
- Severe drowsiness
- Weak breathing
- Mood swings
- Sore throat
- Blurred vision
- Trouble sleeping
- Panic attacks
- Unusual risk-taking behavior
- Worsening seizures
Consult your doctor if you experience any serious side effects, your doctor may help to decrease your side effect.
Overdose Of The Medication:
Doctors prescribe medication safe for all patients who suffer from anxiety disorders, seizures, etc. However, several factors can increase the risk to the patient. Overdose is one of them, an overdose of the medicine can be dangerous if you take more than one dose.
Serious symptoms of overdose medication to the patient, such as:
- Trouble breathing
- Slow/shallow breathing
- Slow reflexes
- Weak muscles
- Extreme drowsiness
- Loss of coordination
- Loss of consciousness
If you find any severe condition in the patient, you should go to your doctor and tell him all about your condition.
Addiction To The Medication:
In most cases, this drug is prescribed for short-term use. If the patients have been prescribed Valium medication for six months like all other medications the patient is developing tolerance to the medication and becoming addicted.
Symptoms of addiction to the medication:
- Feeling fear of being unable to take the medication
- Always talk about wanting to stop the drug but never stop it.
- Spending more time to get Valium.
- Always discussion on Valium medication in conversation.
- Withdrawing from work, school, friends, and family to hide their symptoms.
- Often tell to be sick.
- Increasing irritation.
- Always want to sleep.
Consult your doctor if you are addicted to this medication.
Different factors such as age, gender, and health condition, depend on how long the medicine stays in your body. A person who withdraws the medicine feels some side effects to the medicine. Such as
- Faster heart rate
- High blood pressure
- Cravings/urges to use
- Abdominal aches/pains
- Anxiety or panic attacks
Usually, withdrawal symptoms at the first stage are acute. Call your doctor and share all your feelings on the side effects and symptoms. Your doctor gives you proper guidance on how to give up the medication.
Other Medicines that interact with Valium may decrease its effectiveness and increase side effects. Tell your doctor about what medicine you have taken.
Common medications that may interact with Valium include;
- Antianxiety medicines including Lorazepam, Oxazepam, Paxil, Luvox, Prozac
- Antidepressants, such as amitriptyline, imipramine, and nortriptyline
- Antihistamines that cause sedation, such as diphenhydramine, opioid analgesics such as Codeine, Oxycodone, and morphine,
- Oral contraceptives
- Sleeping pills, such as Zolpidem, Halcion, Sonata, Rozerem, Lunesta
- Some medications are used to treat mental illness, such as clozapine and thioridazine
Food Interaction With Valium:
People use grapefruit as an antioxidant. Grapefruit may interact with Valium which leads to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products.
Avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking Valium, it can increase your chances of serious side effects in your body.
Necessary Precautions Before Taking This Medication:
You need to follow certain precautions before consuming this medicine, such as;
- Avoid driving any vehicle and physical activity until you know how this medicine will affect your body.
- Take rest for some time after taking the medication.
- The medicine anti-fungal is ketoconazole should not take with Valium.
- Patients with seizures or epilepsy have to avoid Valium.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant without taking any advice from your doctor. This medicine can cause birth defects in your Newborn. These drugs can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms.
- You should not take a birth control pill to prevent pregnancy while you take Valium.
- Breastfeeding mothers never take this medicine because Alprazolam and Diazepam from the Valium can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breastfeed a baby while you are taking this medication.
- Keep these tablets in the original packaging for regular use.
- Keep this medication in a cool dry place below 30°C temperature.
- Any medicine is never stored near a bathroom or a sink.
- Never leave any medicines on the car dashboard because heat can destroy some medicines.
- Keep away any medicine from the children and pets.
You can easily buy Valium online without going to any pharmacy store and use it for the treatment of anxiety disorder, and seizures. Place your order by getting a great discount on the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if you miss a dose of the drug?
You should take your dose according to your doctor’s prescription. If you forget to take the medication intentionally or accidentally, take it immediately next time. But never take the dual dose for the missed dose. But do not use this medication irregularly, it does not work effectively.
When you can take this medicine?
As per your doctor’s prescription, you should take this medicine as a whole with a glass of water with a meal. Before going to bed, you should take this medicine. Do not use it for a long without a prescription from your doctor.
Is Valium addictive?
Valium is used to treat anxiety or muscle steadiness. Addiction develops after consuming it for a long. The reaction of Valium addiction may vary from user to user and could be based on age, gender, health condition, etc.
What will happen if someone stops taking it?
Without suggestion from a doctor if one can stop taking Valium he may suffer from seizures and convulsions. So consult your doctor when you want to stop this medication.