Sonata is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia, a sleeping disorder of the patient. This medication causes relaxation in your body and brain to help you fall asleep. Buy Sonata online, the active ingredient of Sonata capsules contains zaleplon used for the patient who can not sleep for long. Microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, lactose, gelatin, and titanium dioxide are inactive ingredients of Sonata.
It may cause a severe allergic reaction. You should stop taking this medicine if you have any signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
How Does It Work?
Sonata is a brand name for zaleplon and is a “Z-drug” that operates like benzodiazepines. It activates the gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors in the Central Nervous System. It increases the chemicals in the central nervous system of GABA, that inhibit nerve impulses. By activating GABA receptors, Sonata essentially blocks feelings of anxiety and stress and slows down the activities of the brain. It makes calm and promotes the brain to sleep without waking up at night.
How To Use It?
Read the prescription provided by your doctor or pharmacist before starting it. Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor and if you have any queries, consult your doctor or pharmacist. You should take it just before going to bed.
Sonata works very quickly, so it is important to take medicine just before you get into bed. Your doctor will start work with you from the smallest dose that works for you. It may increase as needed. It may harm you if you have already taken time for a whole night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
Sonata is a brand name of Zaleplon generic medication. This medicine is available in green-colored capsule form with Sonata 5 mg and Sonata 10 mg. This medicine is used for patients, who can not sleep for long.
After a week or two weeks of taking Sonata, you may experience a severe allergic reaction. Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction. They are a reaction on your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious injury or death could occur if you walk or drive while you are not fully awake.
Inform your doctor at once if you have any side effects such as Anxiety, Depression, Aggression, Agitation, Memory problems, Unusual thoughts or behavior, Confusion, Hallucinations, Thoughts of hurting yourself, etc.
Common side effects may include daytime drowsiness, problems with coordination, “hangover” feeling, dizziness, feeling light-headed, tingling, or prickly feeling on your skin, etc.
Call your doctor if you feel any side effects.
Missed Dose And Overdose
Try to take medicine regularly. Do not skip any dose. It is a category of missed doses.
In case of wrongly, if you take an overdose of Sonata, it has some symptoms like passing out or trouble breathing. Then call 911 or any nearby poison control center. After taking Sonata, other symptoms are caused by overdoses like confusion, loss of coordination, slow/shallow breathing, and loss of consciousness. If you feel any liver or heart problems symptoms, you can call your doctor and get admitted to the hospital in an emergency.
Interactions With Other Drugs
During consuming this medication, if there occurs any kind of drug interaction that increases the risk in your life and causes some severe side effects. If you use any prescribed, non-prescribed, or herbal products, you list these medicines and produce them to your doctor or pharmacist for verification. You should take it after your doctor’s instructions.
If you take this medicine with some other drugs without any prescription, this will cause drowsiness or breathing problems. Always ask your doctor before you take this medicine.
Some medicines like Ambien, Halcion, Restoril, and Lunesta contain almost the same ingredients as Sonata making you drowsiness, so do not take a similar type of medicine. Ask your doctor about your safety from those medicines.
The reaction to the medicine is different for each patient. If you have been prescribed this medicine and felt any allergic reaction to new medicines, then ask your doctor or pharmacist about it. Because the inactive ingredient of medicine causes an allergic reaction in the patient. Following are some precautions you have remembered before taking any medicines.
- You should not do some activities like driving, traveling outside, and making phone calls. Because after taking this medicine, you are not fully awake while walking or driving. You may face some injury or death.
- You have to ask your doctor and then take the right medicine.
- If you have any medical history of any kind of disease like heart disease, liver disease, or kidney disease, then tell your doctor. And take the medicine instructed by your doctor.
- You should not take alcohol or do not take any other drugs because Sonata (Zaleplon) makes you dizzy or drowsy.
- Do not drive after drinking alcohol or taking this medicine may face an accident.
- If you have any kind of surgery, you have to inform your doctor before taking this medication.
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding, do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor because it may harm your baby.
- During this therapy Sonata (Zaleplon), do not stop taking it suddenly without consulting your doctor. Then you may face some withdrawal symptoms.
- If you want to avoid the withdrawal symptoms, you can take the advice from your doctor and decrease the doses gradually.
Before taking this medication, you should know how to store the medicine. Such as:
- Store it in a clean, dry place at room temperature.
- Never keep it in the refrigerator.
- Avoid direct sunlight and moisturize.
- Before and after using it, you should store these medicines in an airtight container in a dark place where your children and pet can not reach.
- Dispose of unused medicine or out of date in a place, where animals and children can’t reach.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Can I take Sonata every night?
No, you can only take Sonata(Zaleplon) if you want a deep sleep of 7 to 8 hours. If you take it every night, your body will be dependent on it and addicted to it.
How long does it take for the medicine to kick?
As we know, it takes 20 to 30 minutes to start working. It is sedating for up to 8 hours. So you can make sure you can sleep for 8 hours after taking medicine.
Can you take Sonata on an empty stomach?
You can take this medicine when you don’t fall asleep. You don’t need to take this medicine regularly without a prescription. You take this medicine in an oral form with an empty stomach. If you take it in tablet form, you take it after your food.
What does the medicine feel?
Sonata is very effective for night sleep and doesn’t feel drowsiness in the morning. At first, you take it only when awakened at 2 or 3 am, but now you take it before bedtime. You fall into a deep sleep for 7 hours.