Purpose of the Policy:
What We Do With the Information
Our intention for collecting your personal information is to provide a better service to all the visitors. We only collect the data within a limit, provided by the user with his/her permission, such as name, address, contact information, security data, payment information, IP address, cookies, etc.
To make useful our site and services to you that our server collects your information automatically when you log in to the page which may vary from time to time.
Use and Sharing of Information:
Use of Data
- Maintain better Service.
- Notification about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in different features of our Service when you choose.
- Maintain customer care, customer service, and support.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements on the website that may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that action is necessary to:
- Our employee’s related entities
- Potential agents or business partners.
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, and regulatory authorities, that You fail to pay for goods or services.
- Collect and process data from third parties.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our company.
- To protect all the personal data safety of users.
- We provide to protect against claims and legal liability.
The shipping Policy:
It’s easy to find essential shipping details.
- Clear presentation
- Order processing times
- Shipping costs
- Local delivery and buying online
- Transparency on returns, exchanges, damages, and lost packages
Updates To Our Privacy Notice:
Handling Privacy Concerns: