A Reductil drug is a prescription medication that affects the brain to reduce weight. It also helps to decrease excessive fat. The (Food and Drug Administration) FDA, approved Reductil for weight loss.
How Does It Work?
The Reductil drugs are used for weight loss and make less appetite. You take less food in your body. This pill works on our Central Nervous System and decreases cravings for foods with melting fat. Avoid foods that contain fats and eat a high protein diet. Reductil 15 mg dose is most effective for reducing health.
How To Take Reductil?
As your doctor prescribes, you should take Reductil medications without chewing or crushing with a glass of water. Never take more than one dose or skip the dose for longer than advised. The doctor or physician has advised Reductil is usually taken once daily with or without food. The doctor may change in doses after checking the health conditions. Visit your doctor regularly and check your blood pressure, pulse, and other diseases.
When Not To Use?
Allergy: If the patient feels an allergy in the body after taking this medication. You should not take this medication and go immediately for checking your health.
Severe Liver / Kidney problem: This medicine has not been recommended for patients with severe liver or kidney diseases.
Missed The Dose:
If you forget to take the dose, take it as the next dose with a regular amount as soon as you remember. Never take any extra dose of the medication to make up for the skipped dose without taking any advice from the doctor.
What Happens If You Take An Overdose?
Do not take more than one pill at a time. If someone takes an overdose on medication, he experiences headaches, dizziness, fast heart rate, etc. You should go to medical treatment in case of severe side effects of the overdose.
Common Side Effects:
The most expected side effects such as follows:
- Dry mouth
- Back pain
- Joint Pain
- Excessive Sweating
- Taste Impairment
- Excessive Thirst
- Increased Hunger
Rare side effects:
The patient feels rare side effects sometimes. You should inform your doctor if the patient has the following situation:
- Risk Of Bleeding
- Decreased Blood Platelets
- A Heart Attack
- Chronic Heart Failure
- A Stroke
- Mental Problems
- Mood swing
- Suicidal Thoughts
- A Migraine Headache
- Urinary Tract Infection
- A Skin Rash
Warning And Precaution:
You should never take it without knowing its precaution. The precautions are below:
- The doctor does not advise any medicine to pregnant women. They should take advice from their doctor on all risks and benefits before taking any medicine.
- Breastfeeding women cannot take this medication unless necessary. The side effects and uses should be discussed with the doctor before taking the pills.
- This medicine is not recommended for those under 16 years of age.
- It should be used with caution in patients with seizures due to the increased risk of patient condition.
- If the patient feels blurred vision or drowsiness after taking this medicine, take a rest for one hour after taking the pill. Your doctor has advised that you do not perform any physical work such as driving a vehicle or operating machinery if you experience any symptoms while taking the medication.
- The medication should be stored at room temperature where your child and pet cannot reach it.
- You should separate medication from household chemicals like cleaners and detergents.
- Do not take any expiration date of medication.
- You should contact your doctor if the patient is above the age of 65.
Restriction On Food And Other Medicine:
Before using this medicine, the person must know what they should eat or which medicine they will take.
- Red meat, seafood, egg yolks, etc. food should not take.
- Taking brown rice, corn, etc. is prohibited with this medication.
- Avoid taking dairy products such as sour cream, cheese, and buttermilk because these milk products will improve your health.
- Do not take sour or unripe fruits, such as grapes, apricots, papaya, grapefruit, and sour cherries with this medicine. Taking any alcohol-related food is dangerous to health. You should not take these items with medication.
- Carbohydrate food is such as bread, beans, milk, popcorn, potatoes, cookies, spaghetti, soft drinks, corn, cherry pie, etc. It helps with weight gain, so never take this type of food with the medication.
- Losing fat and weight is not so easy. If you are taking a restricted diet, add a few safe vitamin supplements by taking advice from the doctor. It provides an extra boost and weight loss.
The excessively overweight person should take Reductil regularly for a long period as prescribed by your doctor. If you feel highly addicted to the medicine taking the Reductil pill regularly for a year, you should go to the doctor and take advice on how to give up the pill without any side effects.
Withdrawal Symptoms Of The Medication:
The following withdrawal symptoms can stay for one to three weeks. Such as:
- Weight gain
- Lowered energy levels
- Aches and Pains
- Problems concentrating
- Muscle aches and pains
- Increased appetite
- Impaired Social Functioning
Frequently Asked Questions
Any diet assigned to the Reductil users?
Healthy food, good exercise, walking, and drinking plenty of water are needed while taking the medication. Regular exercise burns the extra fat in the belly, healthy food boosts your energy.
What are the side effects of Reductil?
The main side effects of Reductil are associated physically and mentally such as dry mouth, headache, insomnia, asthenia, obstipation, and amnesia.
Will it regain weight after giving up the medicine?
Even if you take the Reductil to make you slim, you should do regular physical exercise. If you stop taking the pills, suddenly food habits arise and you eat excess food. This is the main cause of regaining weight.
How long do you use this pill to see the result?
Depending on your health condition, age, gender, lifestyle, diet habits, and exercise, the medicine works positively in your body. Most of the Reductil users get results within 12 weeks. If you are unable to get a result after 12 weeks of taking this medicine, you should consult your doctor.