Meridia 10 mg affects chemicals in the brain that makes for weight reduction. This medication works in the brain to affect the synthetic chemicals called norepinephrine and serotonin within the brain to weight reduction. You should take a healthy diet and physical exercise along with this pill to lower cholesterol or treat obesity-related to high blood pressure. Use this medication orally with a glass of water in the morning. You may experience any side effects such as headache, vomiting, lack of appetite, etc. after taking this pill. Talk to your doctor or physician if you have any primary disease. Buy Meridia online with fast reaching to you for reducing the fat in your body.
Showing all 3 results
Meridia is the brand name to sell Sibutramine. It is used as an obesity control pill. Sibutramine was developed in 1988. Buy Meridia online it is sold under many brand names such as Sibutrex, Slimall, Reductil, and Meridia. Usually, it has been used in the form of Hydrochloride monohydrate salt. In 1997 it was introduced in the market.
Availability Of Meridia Doses:
Meridia is available in 3 types, according to its doses. Those are Meridia 5 mg, Meridia 10 mg, Meridia 15 mg.
Note: Meridia 15 mg is prescribed in some very rare cases.
How Does Meridia Work?
Suppressing appetite is the main work of Meridia. It works in the brain of the patient by suppressing their appetite which leads to obesity which may be related to high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Meridia changes the transmitters in the brain and nerves that make you hungry to consume fat. Only taking this medicine will not affect obesity, so it is taken along with diet and exercise.
Anyone taking Meridia should lose 4 pounds in 4 weeks. If this varies, they should talk to their doctor to change the doses.
How To Use It?
Take the medicine in the exact way your doctor has told you to, because your doctor knows how much, when, and how many times your body needs it. Also, the doctor must have done some examinations of your body, which means they know the condition of your body so they have prescribed the medicine according to it.
Normally this medicine is taken orally once a day in the morning.
The starting dose of Meridia is 10 mg taken once daily. If insufficient weight loss is seen, then the doctor may increase the dose to 15 mg. Meridia 5 mg is prescribed to those who can’t tolerate the 10 mg dose. All these are prescribed while keeping eye on the blood pressure and heart rate of the patient.
Meridia can be taken with or without food. But it’s more effective when taken with food with controlled calories.
Keep this medicine in a dry, dark place at room temperature of 25 degrees celsius. The medicines should be stored in a tight, light-resistant box. The capsules must be kept away from heat and moisture. Keep children away from it.
Side Effects Of Meridia :
There are some serious side effects of taking Meridia and some are common side effects. The serious side effects of Meridia consumption are;
- Worsening shortness of breath
- Fast or uneven heartbeats
- Fever, tremor, nausea, diarrhea, overactive reflexes, hallucination
- Nose bleeds, bleeding gums
- Severe headache, blurred vision, anxiety, or seizure.
In these cases stop taking medicine and consult your doctor. Some common side effects are ;
- Dizziness, dry mouth
- Insomnia, headache, stomach pain
- Mild skin rash
- Changes in appetite, constipation
If these symptoms are seen, talk to your doctor. Seek emergency medical help if you are getting these signs of an allergic reaction like hives, difficult breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, or throat.
When A Dose Is Missed?
As soon as you remember, take the missed dose. But if it is already the time to take the next dose, then skip the missed dose.
It can be life-taking if you have consumed an overdose. In this condition seek emergency medical attention or call the poison helpline. The symptoms of overdose include headache, dizziness, breathing problems, or a fast heart rate.
When Interacted With Other Medicines?
The interaction of Meridia with certain drugs can lead to some life-risking side effects and can affect the potency of the drug. The doctor may increase or decrease the doses of your medicine if needed.
What Other Drugs To Avoid While Taking Meridia?
You must tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines ;
- Cold, allergic medicines
- Sedatives, sleeping pills,
- Narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxing pills,
- Medicines for seizure, anxiety, or depression,
- Any decongestants, other diet pills, or cough medicine.
Tell your doctor if you are consuming any of these;
- Lithium , Lithobid , eskalith
- Ketoconazole, Nizoral, tryptophan, or L-tryptophan;
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin and others
- Migraine headache medicine such as sumatriptan, zolmitriptan
- Narcotic pain medication such as fentanyl, meperidine, and pentazocine.
This is not the only list, there are other medicines also that can have an impact while taking with Meridia. So talk to your doctor before taking any new or other medicine.
Precautions Before Taking Meridia :
Anyone having certain conditions now or have had before should avoid taking this medicine.
- If you feel severe hypertension, coronary artery disease, eating disorder, history of heart attack or stroke, or if someone is taking stimulant diet pills should not take this medicine.
- 65 years or older should not take this. Similarly, 16 years or younger should not take Meridia.
- It is not completely known yet if pregnant or breastfeeding women can take this medicine, and whether it will harm their baby or not. So if you are pregnant, going to be pregnant, or nursing your baby you should talk to your doctor about it.
- If you are a patient with glaucoma, high blood pressure, liver disease, underactive thyroid, kidney disease, depression, bleeding or blood clotting disorder, a history of gallstones, epilepsy, or seizure disorder, then they may require some adjustment to their doses of Meridia.
Go to your doctor before taking this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this medicine cause infertility?
It is seen that sibutramine or Meridia has some detrimental effect on fertility or sperm count. So you need to talk to your doctor if you want to have a baby while taking Meridia.
Why was Meridia discontinued?
Meridia was taken off the USA market in 2010 because it can increase the rate of risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Is Meridia FDA approved?
Meridia was FDA-approved in 1997 for weight loss or maintaining weight loss in patients. You can buy online on the Careskit website.
Is Sibutramine legal in the USA?
Sibutramine or Meridia was legally introduced in the USA in 1997, but in 2010 it was banned due to its risk of increasing heart attacks or strokes.
What are the side effects of Meridia?
There are some common side effects of Meridia such as headache, dizziness, insomnia, mild skin rash, etc.