Levitra is the generic name that is used for the treatment of premature erection of the penis in men. This medication relaxes patients’ mussels and increases blood flow in the penis, which helps patients to fulfill their sexual arousal. For erectile dysfunction medication for men, you can buy Levitra online from the Careskit website at a cheaper price along with the original medication.
Showing all 6 results
Levitra is a brand name for the generic drug Vardenafil. It belongs to a class of drugs that is Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitors. Levitra is a prescription medicine used for erectile dysfunction (impotence). It may be used alone or with other medications. Buy Levitra online to get relaxed the muscles of the penis in the walls of blood vessels and increase blood flow to particular areas of the body. You also can get the same benefit from the medicine like Viagra, Cialis, and Kamagra.
How To Use Levitra?
You should carefully read all the information on the Leaflet. Before starting this medication, your doctor counsels you about sexual activity and how to feel with your partner. You may also ask any questions regarding medications.
Take this medication orally as directed by your doctor. You should take it with or without food before one hour of sexual activity. You should not take heavy meals. Do not take more pills without a prescription in a day. Doses of the medication should take at least 24 hours duration. It should be based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications interaction. Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use like prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, herbal products, etc.
Before Taking Levitra You Should Know About It:
You should never take the medication in the following condition.
- Allergic to any other ingredients of this medicine. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips, shortness of breath, etc.
- If you take medicines containing nitrates, such as nitric oxide donors, Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- Do not take it, if you suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infections.
- At the age of 75 years and are taking itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
- Kidney dialysis patient.
- Recently have had a stroke or heart attack.
- Low blood pressure.
- Any history of degenerative eye diseases should not take this medication.
- Sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc are blood cell disorders.
- Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder.
- The patient with a stomach ulcer.
Possible Side Effects:
Like all medicines, Levitra medicine also causes side effects. The side effects are that everybody has not felt the same. Most of the side effects are common. It may be severe depending upon the patient’s age and health conditions.
Levitra may cause serious side effects such as:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Chest pain or pressure
- Pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Vision changes
- Sudden vision loss
- Erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Sinus pain
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
Go to medical if you feel any of the symptoms listed above. Consult your doctor if you have any bothering side effects.
Precaution And Warning:
You should remember that before using this medicine, it needs to know the precaution of it.
- Keep this medication in a tight container in a safe place where the children cannot find it.
- The medicine should keep at room temperature, do not take in a refrigerator.
- It should not keep on the table if you go outside for work.
- Throw away any expiration date medicine.
- Levitra does not use it for younger than 18 years old children.
- Do not take this medication if you use Nitrate drugs for chest pain or heart problems.
Addiction to the Medication:
The Erection Dysfunction(ED) drug Levitra becomes mentally addictive. You start to take it to rely on healthy sexual life and maintain a good life with your partner. The psychological addiction or dependency starts due to depression and stress about erectile dysfunction. Generally, It may become addictive to the medication.
The Symptoms of Levitra addicted man are as follows:
- A patient with Sexual Dysfunction may be off from society or any workplace.
- Blurred vision.
- A higher dosage is needed to show its effect is bad for his health.
- Cold Sweating after the sexual activity has finished.
- Family disturbance happens by a lack of emotional attachment to his partner.
The withdrawal symptoms may vary from person to person, their health condition, and the time they are addicted.
The person may feel the following withdrawal symptoms:
- The person falls into Heart problems.
- Many people take it regularly with having unprotected sex may lead to HIV Hepatitis.
- The patient feels ringing in the ears and vision problems.
- Depression in mind.
- The major problem of a person is a partial erection during sexual arousal.
These withdrawal symptoms may sometimes be dangerous to the patient, for avoiding this situation doctor prescribed buying Levitra as needed.
Prevention To Avoid Levitra Addiction:
The following methods can use to control the Levitra addiction:
- You should know the advantages and disadvantages of taking Levitra to need for a person,
- Sex education is mandatory for a man.
- Both the partner man and woman need to know the reality of addiction.
- You should go to a sex specialist or urologist to treat their problems.
- Focus on a good thing in your life.
- Yoga and exercise make a man healthy.
- Healthy food makes better health in sexual life.
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications and food:
- The patient takes medicine for high blood pressure.
- Fungal or yeast infections medication.
- Drugs are used for seizures.
- Avoid taking grapefruit juice or grapefruit.
- If you use antibiotics.
- Medicines for prostate problems.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. Alcohol can increase your headache and your heart rate.
If you feel any serious problems, please go to your doctor and tell him what you feel after taking this medicine.
Frequently Asked Question
At what age does a man stop getting a hard-on?
Men aged 80 years can get erections without any trouble, while men 20 years old struggle with erectile dysfunction. So this does not depend on the age of the patients. Erectile dysfunction can happen at any age.
Does grapefruit juice make medication stronger?
If you take Levitra with grapefruit, its effects increase blood flow around the body. It makes increases the side effects on the body. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can increase the amount of Levitra in the bloodstream.
What happens if you take medication every day?
The most common side effects of taking pills are headache, muscle pain, indigestion, back pain, etc. A man who is taking Cialis daily experiences high blood pressure.
How long does it take for Levitra to work?
When you rightly take Levitra and at the correct time, it should start to work within 30-60 minutes. Within 30 minutes to 1 hour, its effectiveness is at the top. The effects of the medication can last up to 4 to 5 hours.
How do you buy Levitra?
You can buy it from any licensed pharmacy company. You can get it with or without a prescription. If you will buy it without a prescription, they will ask you some questions regarding your health like age, and other health issues.