Kamagra tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). The blood flow of the penis after taking it. This medication helps maintain an erection and improves the sex drive of the person. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. Buy Kamagra online for regulating the blood flow to the genital area in men.
The medication is available in tablet form of Kamagra 50 mg and Kamagra 100 mg for using impotence in men. The doctor or professional urologist has recommended Kamagra 100 mg for the maximum patient.
How Does Kamagra Work?
This medication circulates the blood flow to your penis in the body and helps you maintain an erection if you feel sexually aroused. This medication is effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
The Direction Of using The Medication:
Read all the information written on the Leaflet carefully provided by your doctor before taking the medication. With your doctor’s guidance, you should be taken a whole medicine with or without food, 30-60 minutes before having sexual activity as prescribed by your doctor. You should inform your doctor of all the information about prescription drugs or nonprescription drugs, herbal product uses, eating habits, etc. Dosage always depends upon your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medicine you may be taking. It needs to remember not to take more than one pill.
If you have any medicine-related questions or side effects, ask your doctor or pharmacist freely.
Use It For The Best Results:
Kamagra cannot use by everyone. You should follow the instructions below:
- Before 30 minutes of sexual intercourse activity, you should take medicine.
- If you feel high blood pressure or problems with heart, kidney, or liver problems do not use it.
- Do not use this medicine with alcohol or alcohol-based.
- Never take it if you are allergic.
If you have impotence or any sexual disease, consult with the doctor and take the advice from him.
Medicine And Side Effects:
The side effects of Kamagra are similar to other medications for any person. These adverse effects may include:
- Nasal congestion
- Difficulties in breathing
- Face flushing
- Mild chest pains
- Back pain
You should go to your doctor if you experience uneasiness after taking it.
Safety And Precautions:
- It is harmful to the person if he uses this medication together with nitrate medication or other medication.
- You should inform your Doctor or urologist if you have any heart issues now or before.
- Contact your doctor and take advice if you experience a painful erection for more than 3 hours. It may be a critical condition that harms your penis.
- Go to your for a health check-up if you experience loss of vision.
- Every time you should use protection while you are getting sexual arousal. Without protection, transmitted illnesses (including HIV or AIDS) may arise which are harmful to your partner.
- The person cannot take any other medicine or device for erections with Kamagra medication.
- Go to the medical and check with your doctor right away if you have a problem with hearing.
- If you already use medicine for high blood pressure, Kamagra medicine could make your blood pressure low.
Someone uses this medicine regularly and forgets to take it. Leave that missed dose starts immediately after the next dose regularly. You should ask your doctor about irregular use of medication.
Overdose Of The Drug:
If the patient accidentally takes more than one dose, he goes to emergency medical attention and takes advice from the doctor.
Symptoms Of Overdose:
- Low blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Difficulty speaking or breathing
Restriction On Food And Medicine With Kamagra:
Some food reactions have been seen while taking this medication. Such as:
- Drinking alcohol while taking medicine may lead to serious side effects.
- Avoid using grapefruit or grapefruit juice while taking Kamagra. The combination of Kamagra with grapefruit or grapefruit juice can interact with medication and increase their effects.
- Without consulting your doctor, you should not take any other medication with Kamagra. It may harm your life.
Addiction To The Medication:
A man lacks an erection adequate for sexual intercourse or Erectile Dysfunction (ED) due to physical injuries or certain medical conditions or psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress, etc. Kamagra medication is effective for sexual pleasure in different age groups. They take medication for satisfaction in sexual relations. By continuing medication, he falls into addiction.
Symptoms Of Addiction:
Symptoms of Kamagra addicted person are:
- The person who is addicted to Kamagra wastes all his money by buying the tablet.
- He does not want to take part in social events activity and work because of the feeling of Sexual dysfunction in the absence of Kamagra.
- Choke the Nose,
- Blurred in vision.
- Due to addiction to the medication, a lower dose is not working. A higher dosage is required to satisfy sex.
- Disconnect with emotional feelings and attachment to his partner.
Withdrawal Symptoms Of Kamagra Addiction:
When the person withdraws the medication, he feels symptoms of withdrawal. These vary from person to person according to the time addicted to medication. So, withdrawal symptoms may feel to the person such as:
- Problems in the heart.
- HIV or Hepatitis- Most people under the impact of Kamagra usually have unprotected sex, which may lead to HIV or hepatitis.
- Vision problems.
- Kamagra leads to the partial erection of the person that causes problems in the person.
These withdrawal symptoms may sometimes lead to death.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when you take Kamagra?
Kamagra contains an active component of sildenafil citrate which is responsible for increasing the blood flow to the genital area in men. If the person’s sexual arousal suppress, he may take this medication.
How long does Kamagra take to work?
Most doctors prescribe Kamagra 100 mg Tablet to the patient and advice take it on an empty stomach with a glass of water and a meal. Your doctor advises you should take about 1 hour before you plan to have sexual activity.
Can you take Kamagra with alcohol?
Alcohol consumption with Kamagra is prohibited. Taking these medications with alcohol can not give better results to the patient. It may lead to worsening side effects for the patient, like flushing and headaches.