Ritalin is used for ADHD patients who feel focused, in control, and have a sense of clarity. As a stimulant, Ritalin can make you feel “up”, alert, awake, and more talkative. Anyone who is prescribed this medicine should use it in the exact way they are told to. It has many adverse side effects. This can also create side effects in the body if mixes up with other medicines, like Lexapro, Tramadol, Zoloft, Xanax, etc. Buy Ritalin online and get at your medicine at your doorstep without any extra charges or shipping charges. You can shop it from Careskit at a cheap rate.
Showing all 2 results
Ritalin, Ritalin SR, Ritalin LA, etc. are the brand name of methylphenidate. The FDA has approved the medication as a treatment for both (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) ADHD and sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. The patient with ADHD feels awake, happy, energetic, excited, and more attentive after taking Methylphenidate. Ritalin works with stimulating effects in the brain and Central Nervous System that available chemicals. Stop using this medicine and take advice from your doctor if you experience any severe side effects. You should buy Ritalin online if the doctor allows taking it for the ADHD patient.
Strength & Availability:
The availability of Ritalin is different strengths like Ritalin 10 mg, and Ritalin 20 mg. Ritalin comes in small pills imprinted on its pharmaceutical manufacturer, Ciba.
- Ritalin 10 mg: Generally, Ritalin 10 mg comes in small pills that imprint one side ‘CIBA’ and ‘3’ on the other side with a pale green color and round shape.
- Ritalin 20 mg: Another dose of Ritalin 20 mg, imprints ‘CIBA’ on the onside and another side ‘34’ with pale yellow color and round shape.
How does Ritalin Work In your System?
ADHD is a disease that is now commonly found in US teenagers & children. The patient is diagnosed with ADHD, and cannot be able to focus on any given work. He is easily distracted, less interactive, etc. The patient behaves childishly with no excitement for neighbors, relatives, etc. Ritalin stimulates the mind and body of the patient so that he can calm down. It decreases the chances of ADHD symptoms.
Use Of This Medication?
Before taking the tablet, follow the doctor’s prescription for the exact quantity information. This medicine is prescribed to take 2-3 times a day on an empty stomach or 30 to 45 minutes before a meal. Try to avoid it during nighttime, which may cause the problem of insomnia. From time to time, the doctor checks the ADHD symptoms of the patent.
You should remember to take this medication regularly at the same time each day. You can get the most benefit from it. The doctor has to check on the blood, heart, and blood pressure while taking Ritalin. You should always take advice before stopping the medication.
Symptoms Side Effects:
The patient experiences side effects such as Nervousness, Agitation, Anxiety, Sleep problems, Stomach pain, Vomiting, Loss of appetite, Weight loss, Dizziness, Headache, Vision problems, Increased heart rate, Skin rash, Increased blood pressure, Sweating, etc. Psychosis, Cold feeling in your hands or feet, etc. Tell your doctor if you feel any above serious effects.
Missed A dose:
You should skip the missed dose and take medicine as soon as you. Take your next dose as regularly. You cannot get a good result if you use it as discontinuing. And never take two doses at one time.
If the patient skips the dose and accidentally takes two pills, he may experience symptoms of Ritalin overdose. Overdose symptoms may include anxiety, agitation, restlessness, nausea, dry mouth, vomiting, diarrhea, tremor, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, muscle pain or weakness, fever, sweating, headache, fast or pounding heartbeats, feeling light-headed, fainting, seizure, or coma, etc.
The patient should go to the doctor for immediate medical care if any of the above symptoms are in severe condition.
Addiction To The Medication:
The person who regularly takes medicine may fall into addiction. It occurs when the drug is uncontrollable cravings without caring about harming himself or others. Through the proper treatment, you can overcome it.
Addiction symptoms vary among the patient that depends on different factors such as age, gender, disease, medical history, duration of medicine consumption, etc.
General signs and symptoms of Ritalin addiction may indicate as follows:
- Lack of control: The patient uses the medicine in large amounts or over a long time than the prescription.
- Desire to limit use: The patient may want to give up medicine, which he is not to do. They make a plan on give up very soon. But can not do it.
- Time spent: They spent much time acquiring a substance.
- Cravings: The user expresses his intention to use the drug.
- Lack of responsibility: They do not take any responsibility for family members. Plans may cancel at the last minute, and there may be a variety of excuses.
- Loss of interest: The user can not engage in social function or recreational activities.
- Worsening situations: Users always feel physical or psychological problems. Continue taking drugs can make depression.
If you are experiencing any mental, physical, or behavioral changes in your body, consult your doctor.
It is difficult to withdraw a regular using medication. The patient feels withdrawal symptoms like depression, anxiety, irritability, Depression, Irritability, Fatigue, Mood swings, Hyperactivity, Anxiety, Sleep disturbances, Dizziness, Changes in heart rate, changes in blood pressure, etc.
Tell your doctor immediately if the patient experiences any of the above symptoms.
Other Medicine And Food Interaction:
Generally, Ritalin is a stimulant medication. You should not take other stimulant drugs such as methamphetamine and cocaine.
This medication is never consumed with alcohol as this can cause rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, problems sleeping, anxiety, and depression. Taking Ritalin and alcohol at a time can increase the alcohol in the blood leading to overdose or poisoning.
Ritalin may interact with other prescription medications such as:
- Blood thinners
- Cold and cough medications
- High blood pressure medications
- Seizure medication
Some factors are responsible for the risk of drug interactions, like
- How much you have taken tablets in a day.
- Medical history of the patient.
- Age and gender factor is also mandatory.
Consult your doctor if you feel any uneasy situation.
Storage Of Ritalin:
It is most important to store the medication properly so that it will not damage its quality. Read the following tips on how do you store the medicine properly.
- Keep the medicine in a clean place at normal room temperature (20-25 degrees).
- Take this medication in a safe place where the interaction of moisture and direct sunlight with the drug is nil.
- You should store it in an air-tight container but should not store it in the refrigerator.
- Always remind it, do not place it in the kid’s zone area where kids and pets can’t reach it.
Precaution Needs While Taking The Medication:
When you will take this medicine you should obey your doctor’s guidance. The followings are the precautions should take before taking it.
- Follow proper instructions whenever you take medicine.
- If you have any reaction or rashes on your body tell your doctor.
- For children, this medication is sensitive, do not give your child this medicine without any prescription.
- It should only swallow as a whole without breaking, chewing it because its quality may decrease if you break it.
- Any liquor substance never is added while using Ritalin to your diet. It may be harmful to your body.
- If you are pregnant or going to be pregnant or in lactating stage, consult your doctor or pharmacist about whether you will take it or not.
Who Should Not Take This Medicine?
Your doctor should guide you to the patient who uses it or does not use this medication. Such as follows:
- You should not use Ritalin if you are allergic to any medicine
- Do not use it if you have used an MAO inhibitor for 14 days before. MAO inhibitors include Isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, tranylcypromine, etc. this may occur in a dangerous situation
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Family history of heart disease
- Mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
- Alcoholism or drug addiction
- The liver disease
Go to your doctor if you feel uneasy after taking it.
Taking Ritalin During Pregnancy And Lactation:
When you are pregnant or planning a baby, you should take only the prescribed medicine. It may harm your infant if you take any medicine without a prescription.
Do not take any medicine without consulting your doctor during the lactating stage. Because If you take the medication, the baby sucks your breast and gets some component of it that may affect in baby’s health.
If your baby is feeling any severe side effects, go to your doctor and take advice from him.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the drug make you feel?
Ritalin pill is most effective for the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Sleeping disorders. This medication is a stimulant drug to make you feel alert, awake, and overly energized. it is responsible for increasing the chemical dopamine in the brain for transmitting signals between nerve cells.
At the age of the 6-year-old child, how many doses of Ritalin are given?
Usually, you should consult with the doctor before taking Ritalin pills. The initial dose is 5 mg given to the patient. The medicine dose may increase as needed by a complete checking of patients’ behavioral changes and health.
What happens if the patient consumes alcohol with Ritalin pills?
Ritalin pills are stimulant medications that are not taken with alcohol, drugs, or ganja. Because these alcohol products have cocaine substance which has more badly effect on the central nervous system of the patients.